Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hillsboro Roubaix













88 miles 4 22 mile laps with most of the last 2 miles over brick streets. The first 2 laps were pretty easy with a break of 3 building over 5 minutes. Lap 3 over the cobbles I attacked and brought 6 riders of the front including Steve Tilford, and Brain Jenson. To early to many people still had fresh legs and brought it back once we got off the bricks. Texas Road house set tempo for the rest of the lap. Once we hit the bricks for the last time everything went to pieces 40 riders got shot out the back, and attack after went and got brought back. Then Tilford attacked and brought 6 riders with him. I missed the move and watched the race ride away. I tried a few counter moves, but couldn't close it. I sat in the main field which was down to 15 riders. I attacked and Ryan White came with me up the feed hill. We rode in together, I finished 12th.

No comments: